Tube and core winding (also labelling adhesives)
With the manufacturing of tubes and cores there a different adhesives used in the whole procession. Depending on hardness, model and manufacaturing method different adhesives can be used. Depending on hardness, waterprofability, production speed and bond we can advise you the right adhesive. Most adhesives are filled.
Some of Intercol's specialities
- VA 233 Standard tubewinding
- VA 332 Unfilled adhesive for tubewinding
- WT 135 Adhesive for making carton barrels.
- VA 342 Very high tack
- VA 704 standard labelling adhesive
- HL 356 Problem solver in case of wrinkles and bubbles (for e.g. very absorbing paper qualities). Very high solids.