AREA OF APPLICATION
HMPSA 700 is used when high adhesion and high peel strength is required. It is suitable for use with self-adhesive closure strips on cardboard multimedia packaging, shipping dozen, parcel boxes and for coating adhesive tapes.
Special properties of the adhesive:
- High adhesion
- High adhesive strength
- Composition : Hot melt based on synthetic polymers.
- Viscosity (Brookfield) : 5400 mPa.s (spindle 27; 20 rpm; 180°C)
- Ring & Ball (softening point) : 88°C
- Colour : Amber
- Shape : Eco block
- Recommended application temperature: 130°C – 190°C depending on substrates to be bonded.
- Cartons of 15 kg’s.
- Contain hot melt blocks of 0.2 – 1 kg’s.
Store in a cool and dry place. Best between 5°C – 25°C.
Use according to the “first in – first out” principle. Shelf life is three years.