AREA OF APPLICATION
This hotmelt adhesive is suitable for use in “product assembly”, among other applications.
This hotmelt is a very cohesive hotmelt mainly used for various industrial applications: Bonding of PP/PE – PP/Polyamide – PP/Polyester – PE/PE and foam assembly of various objects for luxury articles (e.g.: caps on cosmetic bottles).
- Materials : Suitable for bonding e.g. textiles, fleece, paper, cardboard and plastics.
- Application : Suitable for nozzle and roller systems.
- Application at : 160 – 180 °C
- Characteristics : High wet tack and wide adhesion range.
- Composition : Adhesive based on an EVA polymer.
- Brookfield viscosity : 4500 mPa- s (RVT; spindle 27; 20 rpm; 160 °C)
- Ring & Ball: 90 °C
- Open Time: Medium-Long.
- Molten Tack: High.
- Colour: Light amber.
- Packing: PRILLS: Box 12 KG