This product is suited for use in the packaging sector.
Suited for bonding various types of plastic materials with various paper and board materials.
- For gluing of wrap-around cases, tray forming, case sealing and carton sealing
- Gluing a wide range of papers and boards
- Bonds to printed and lacquered surfaces
- Suitable for high machine speeds
- Good adhesion in deep-freeze packaging, flexible at cold temperatures
- Extremely high thermostability, very low charring qualities
- High heat resistance
- Very high mileage characteristics
- Application : Suited for jetting, spray and swirl systems
- Application at : 150 – 180 °C
- Specialities : High thermostability. : Not vaporizing.
- : Not vaporizing. : Not charring.
- : Clean processing. : Wide adhesion range.
- Composition : Adhesive based on polyolefin polymer.
- Brookfield viscosity : 2100mPa·s (HAT; spindle 27; 20 rpm; 160 °C)
- Ring & Ball softening point :112 °C
- Open Time : Middle.
- Molten Adhesion : Middle.
- Color : White.